Bungalow 44 | Mill Valley
Fire Pits Are OPEN!
WELCOME BACK! We are now offering outdoor seating! Of course we still have our TAKEOUT food on offer. Hours are Monday through Saturday 5pm - 9pm & Sunday 5pm - 8:30pm
We have curbside pickup in our parking to to minimize risk. Bottles of wine and beer are also be available! If you are elderly or unable to leave the house, management will deliver to your door.
Pre-Batched Cocktails To-Go!
We have added our amazing cocktails to the lineup of your favorites. Come get your Old Fashion, Negroni, Manhattan or Moscow Mule! 2 servings for $20, or 4 for $35.
Call to order: (415) 381-2500
Safety and Your Health
- Adherence to all Social Distancing protocols, including, reduced occupancy with 6 feet between all tables, face coverings, and gloves when needed.
- Proper sanitization of all surfaces and equipment, including credit cards and pens.
- Management and all staff have been trained on COVID-19 precautions.
- Scheduled, frequent cleaning and sanitization of restrooms and all communal areas.
Safety From You
In order to stay healthy and to keep moving forward re-opening we humbly ask you to:
- Practice Social Distancing Rules
- Please stay Home if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Per County Orders, Groups cannot be larger than 6
- Wear your face coverings whenever you are not at your table
- Help us reduce waste by looking at our Menu online (we will drop 1 single use menu per 2 guests at the table)
- Please arrive with your complete party to avoid unnecessary gathering in common areas
- Per city ordinance, outdoor seating must be cleared by 10pm
In order to accommodate as many of you as possible, please adhere to these seating time limits
• 1 to 3 guests: 1.5 hrs
• 4 to 6 guests: 2 hrs
*Please note that it will be difficult for us to seat single diners while the number of tables is so limited
Be safe, be kind. We love you all.
Bungalow 44 | Mill Valley
Bungalow 44 strives to be your just-up-the-street, just-around-the-corner, come-as-you-are and make-yourself-comfortable, local Mill Valley joint. Oh-so-flattering lighting, gleaming wood floors and plush, tufted booths have “bring me another round” & “of course we’d like to see the dessert menu.” written all over them. Whether you’re celebrating a milestone or a random Tuesday, we’re committed to cooking and serving what we love & love seeing you come back for seconds.
Call it what you will – New American or California – we call it home cooking because our ingredients are all found right here at home – fresh from the Marin Farmer’s Market, fishing boats and local farmers and ranchers. It really does make a delicious difference.
Cocktail hour is our thing and no, we don’t like to limit it to an hour either. Our bustling bar boasts everything from custom-crafted drinks, dry & dirty martinis to a crush-worthy wine list. Good luck choosing. We’re happy to wait.
Get in here…and yes, we still (and always will) serve Kicking’ Fried Chicken.
– Peter Schumacher & Bill Higgins
Seasonally Inspired Menus
To go with the fresh remodel, owners Bill Higgins and Peter Schumacher brought in Chef Gabriel Charpentier to bring new life to the food. The outstanding menu focuses on seasonally inspired, bold flavor combinations. New General Manager Jason Sims has revamped the cocktails, and is building one of the best spirit selections in Marin.