Safety and Your Health
Bungalow 44 is taking all recommended and necessary steps to keep all of us safe. These include but are not limited to:
- Adherence to all Social Distancing protocols, including, reduced occupancy with 6 feet between all tables, face coverings, and gloves when needed.
- Proper sanitization of all surfaces and equipment, including credit cards and pens.
- Management and all staff have been trained on COVID-19 precautions.
- Scheduled, frequent cleaning and sanitization of restrooms and all communal areas.
Safety From You
In order to stay healthy and to keep moving forward re-opening we humbly ask you to:
- Practice Social Distancing Rules
- Please stay Home if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Per County Orders, Groups cannot be larger than 6
- Wear your face coverings whenever you are not at your table
- Help us reduce waste by looking at our Menu online (we will drop 1 single use menu per 2 guests at the table)
- Please arrive with your complete party to avoid unnecessary gathering in common areas
- Per city ordinance, outdoor seating must be cleared by 10pm
In order to accommodate as many of you as possible, please adhere to these seating time limits
- 1 to 3 guests: 1.5 hrs
- 4 to 6 guests: 2 hrs
*Please note that it will be difficult for us to seat single diners while the number of tables is so limited
Be safe, be kind. We love you all.